Is the wrong debateThe conventional wisdom is that a couple who "expected" sees increase its chances of longevity. One is left with boys and girls or even bi-curious girls who crave and feel give themselves a chance by holding a little. Or girls that make you marinate to check your intentions and find the first surprise of being dumped the day after the first night after a month of hard court. This is the moment where I'm tired and I say hogwash. I'll tell you a story that happened to me there almost two years.
I had an evening appointment with a boy met on the internet. I gave him an appointment after work ... A 23:00. "You do not want to wait until Tuesday and I invite you to the restaurant? - No! I have heavy legs and I want that one finds oneself after a hard day of mutual consolation and additionally get a massage calves. - Uh ... OK. "I landed like a flower and is very much to my taste. No surprise, we make love, I want to get laid. Galant, he dropped me at my place of work the next day. At the time of leaving, we had a funny conversation:
- See you?By noon time he managed to make me want to know more. But we did not know enough to talk about commitment. I took my your girl-who-takes-and-only-makes-no-affect irrational and I replied:
- I do not know. I like you, I replied.
- What if I told you that I did not want to go further?
- So we have had a good time. After it is not known, it would be a shame to say goodbye without being sure of what we have to do together. But you do what you want.Today, this young man and I live together. I regularly drink the coffee with his mother and a pretty ring keeps you warm my left ring finger. And I'm not an isolated case. And I am not single.
- I'll call you soon has he concludes.
I felt that our relationship could be based on something other than sexual tension. I instead made to cool down the spirits and allow us to focus on something more important: our eventual compatibility. The moral of this story is beautiful: the fact of sleeping the first night is in no way indicative of what you have to bring you in relationships. A pretty girl, funny and cultivated met in the evening no less beautiful, less funny or less cultivated after intercourse. Hold it to say.
The sexual attraction as a catalyst for interestSunset on the first night or not? Yes, provided that the sexual tension is at its peak, some or intentions you have towards it. This will go through:
- Physically closer to you,
- Sexual conversation
- Leave collect from desire (neither too much nor too little)
- In short, create flirting (amorous behavior, halfway between seduction and getting laid).
A classic trap that many people fall: Sleeping together without making love under the pretense of "take your time". If you flirt with a girl and she spends the night with you, make love. Do not hold back on the pretext of "romanticism". Sleep together without love is down sexual tension without the orgasm box, and causes pain in the testicles.
Note: I discovered that the Anglo-Saxons used the term "blue balls" to refer to male pain out of frustration, you learn something every day!
Similarly, pre-pre-preliminary (hand games on Monday, mouth play on Tuesday, Wednesday games Villains) are useless. If you put your fingers, the rest should follow in time. The excuse of "no condom" does is not: It is a point on its stock before the host and can not empty pockets if you do not play at home.
Want more than a One Night Stand?We'll have prove your worth. It has been two hours since you converse with this brunette. She's cute, funny and has "that little extra" that makes you want to go further? Property.
It has happened to me to want to be a boy, but frightened at the idea of seeing disappear the next day. So I delayed as much as possible the first time. I had the good turn and shake my breasts under their noses as a reward for their interest so "no arms, no chocolate," it did not work. It is not delaying sexual relationship you are going to convince them to become your girlfriend. Besides, it does not convince a girl, it takes acting. Your attitude, your values, your lifestyle, that some of the things that matter to us.